Thursday, June 14, 2007

Why I Could Use a Man in My Life

Most of the time, I'm perfectly content with my single status. But there are certain times when a man would come in handy.

1. Cleaning brake dust off my wheels. It would save my hands from looking like a mechanic and maybe, just maybe, the brake dust might actually be gone instead of sitting on my wheels in a swirling mess.

2. Taking out the garbage. I absolutely HATE taking out the garbage. I will literally balance the garbage on top of the garbage when the can is full.

3. Spiders. This one needs no explanation.

4. Bringing in groceries. Living on the 3rd floor makes bringing in the groceries a real chore.

5. Unclogging drains. Yes, the hair that is clogging the shower drain does happen to be my hair, but does that mean I also have to unclog it? I think not.

Then again, maybe I can just hire these tasks done.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...