Monday, December 10, 2007

Just some things in my head right now

I’m trying to get the customer service reps here at work to answer the phones, “Buddy the Elf, what’s your favorite color?” So far, nobody will do it.

Why is the line, “Christmas, Christmas time is here” from the Chipmunks song stuck in my head?

Kleenex with lotion is the ONLY brand of tissue to use.

What exactly does tall, dark, and handsome mean? Because I’d be willing to bet that someone who is married to a short, blonde, and ugly guy still thinks he’s “tall, dark, and handsome.”

And while we’re on that subject, what does “happily ever after” mean? Really, what does that mean?

1 comment:

the Allers said...

Hey Lady! I'm back to the real world. Hope all is well - PS the blog "Oh Happy Day" is my sis-in-laws good friend Jordan...she's pretty rad. I read her blog too. Drop me a line sometime!

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...