Friday, July 18, 2008

Things That Happen in Your Sleep

We were talking about taking naps at work. I asked my coworkers, "Where's that love sac?" Because there's a random love sac that hangs around the office. D said, "E took it back." I said, "Oh that bully E. She took the love sac back." E thought I said, "What? I bought a love sac?" Which led to a conversation about things people do in their sleep. E said, "Wouldn't it be funny if you ordered a bunch a things from QVC in your sleep. You'd wake up and say, "There's a super duper blender with a diamond necklace on my doorstep."

And I found it highly hilarious. Probably because it's something I would actually do.

3 comments:

Lori said...

yah- once i dreamt that i went somewhere with my mom and dad and when we got to the building we were going to, dad insisted on totally taking the car apart and laying it all neatly on a towel. yes- i know a whole car torn apart could not fit on a towel...and then when we were finished in the building (no idea why we were even there), my dad put the car back together and we drove home.

yes i know that has nothing to do with your work conversation but it did remind me of that dream i had.

Anonymous said...

I've woke up from dreams and wondered if they really happened because they were so vivid. I've thought about dreams for hours after I've woke up. Dreams are funny things aren't they.:)

Super Daysh said...

I love being D. It's fun. I guess I just gave away my identity since I left that comment. doh!

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...