Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Celebrity Crushes


Come on, admit it. We've all got a celebrity crush. I was thinking about my celebrity crushes today and thought I'd share my crushes.

In no particular order:

1. Donny Osmond. Yes, he was popular before I was born, but that man sure can sing! And he's got some dancing moves too!

2. Tony Blair. Come on, the man united Great Britain at the time of Princess Diana's death. What's not to love?


3. Matthew Macfadyen. You may be wondering who this hunk of a man is...well, he's none other than Mr. Darcy in the 2005 movie Pride and Prejudice. "You have bewitched me body and soul."



4. "Jim." I admit, I have a crush on Jim from The Office. Not necessarily the actor who plays Jim, but I definitely crush on "Jim."





I expect to be fully mocked by this post. Such is life.






















1 comment:

Angie said...

I am so glad that you didn't forget Donny! His concert rocked even though I had to keep you under control!

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...