Thursday, August 16, 2007

I have commitment issues

My dad has said this a million times about me and I think he might be right.

In April, I decided to buy a new car. I had looked for a new car for at least a year before I finally made a decision about what car to buy. And in the course of two months when I was really serious about buying, I had "narrowed" the choices down to about five. Once I made my decision, it was a quick process. But getting there took time.


I bought this car. Only mine is red.



The same thing happened when I bought my condo, when I was choosing a major, deciding on graduate school, and even on deciding to dye my hair dark. I take a really long time to make a decision, go back and forth 15 million times, and finally I choose. And I'm usually pretty happy with my choice.

Now, my commitment issues have moved to my blog. In the last hour, I have posted, and then promptly deleted, three different posts. I just can't make up my mind!

This could really explain a lot.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...