Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Finally, we were on our way

We finally boarded the plane at 7:45. My seat was in Business Class, just 3 rows away from Elder Bednar. People kept coming on the plane and nobody was sitting by me. As time went by, I was getting more excited thinking that Kelly could move out of coach and come sit by me. As each person passed, I held my breath. Each person kept on walking. A flight attendant came up to me just then and asked if anyone was sitting next to me. I said no and asked if Kelly could move up. He went and got her and Kelly and I were both seated comfortably in Business Class, right behind Elder Bednar.

Finally, at 8:30, the flight left. I was able to sleep this leg and woke up just as we were preparing for landing. I was home at last.

1 comment:

mo12miller@gmail.com said...

What drama for sure. Terrible about all of the flight stuff. Only thing good is that Elder Bednar was in front of you. Did you talk to him?

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...