Monday, October 22, 2007

It's Just How My Brain Works

My mind is only capable of simple thoughts right now. So, another edition of Random Thoughts for your enjoyment.

- There are certain people in this world that need to realize what they have before they let it go. Because once it's gone, it's not likely to come back.

- If I ever get married, I want my wedding song to be "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain.

- Harry Potters books are scary! Not as scary as mascots, but scary enough that I can't read at night anymore.

- I didn't want to talk to you either last night!

- My hair is finally manageable. I ended up with a cut that's a cross between the Jenny McCarthy and Katie Holms I was debating. It's taken a week to look cute. But I'm not crazy about the color.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...