Monday, February 25, 2008

Here's a Riddle for You...

Riddle #1: What do you get when you have three siblings (all adults), a box, and a little time to kill?

Answer: Coach in a box.




Riddle #2: What do you get with Coach in a box, a brother who still loves to wrestle, and a sister with a camera?

Answer: Coach getting tipped over while in the box.






Ya, we think we’re funny.

A few other things to note. See those book shelves in these pictures? And see how they are full of old Ensigns? Seriously, some of those issues date back to before I was born. I keep telling my mom that she doesn’t need to keep them anymore and she can find everything she needs online. Still, the magazines remain.


Also, this is a picture of C and my guitar.

Yes, I have a guitar. (Not very many people know that I own this insturment.) Long story about how I actually got a guitar, but yesterday my mom told me if I didn’t take my guitar home she was going to give it to the DI. So I took it home. I left the guitar in the upstairs bedroom for a few minutes while I went to get my camera (to document the box incident) and returned to find C playing the guitar and singing “I am a child of God.” And yes, the guitar only has three strings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe being in a box runs in the family. Once I put something in a box, and when I came to my head was in the box.

C had his lunch in a box. He was sooo cute.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...