Thursday, February 14, 2008

Letters, We’ve Got Letters

Dear Man who took the bike next to me in spinning class,

Please don’t wear spandex to class again. Your workout attire made me nervous.

Your concerned classmate,

Jen


Dear Pres. Bush,

Thank you for signing the Economic Stimulus Plan. I can’t wait to get a Nintendo Wii.

A grateful citizen,

Jen


Dear Nephew C,

Thank you for my beautiful Valentine. You did such a good job signing your name. You are my favorite friend!

Love,

Jen Jen


Dear Co-workers,

I’m sorry if you sometimes don’t get my sarcasm. But I really do think I’m funny.

The most loyal employee,

Jen


Dear Sunshine,

I miss you. Wish you were here. It’s just not the same without you.

In desperate need of a pedicure and flip flops,

Jen


Dear Body,

I apologize for the sugar overload today. I think the third cookie was what actually did you in.

Hope you feel better soon,

Jen


Dear Other Co-worker,

Thank you for my awesome pirate (fake) tattoo. I’m finally part of the cool kids club.

Arrghh matie,

Jen


Dear Future Valentine,

Forget the roses. All I want is a hand-written note that says, “You’re hot!” And maybe a lily or two.

Patiently waiting to meet you,

Jen

2 comments:

Zachary said...

Dear Jennifer-

Whatever you do...DON'T buy Guitar Hero III for your Wii...you will never leave your home again.

Signed-

Addicted to GHIII

Anonymous said...

Pu-leeze. Addiction is in the eye of the beholder. You want to talk about addiction, let's discuss eggs. I am sooo addicted to them... mmmm, eggs.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...