Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Choose a Block of Cheese

No new design yet. But that's only because I'm having issues trying to decide what the background should be. While you all anxiously await my new look, please enjoy the following entry.

Super Daysh asked, "If you were to be reincarniated, would you choose to come back as a cow or a block of cheese?" Well, Super Daysh, if I were to be reincarniated, I would choose a block of cheese. Here's why:

Cheese is good. Cheese is yummy. People love cheese. In my opinion, cheese is one of the basic food groups.

Somewhere in my childhood, I discovered a love for the melted cheese sandwich. Now, my friends, the melted cheese sandwich is different from a grilled cheese. A melted cheese sandwich is exactly that - melted cheese on two slices of bread. This is my comfort food. I love cheese sandwiches.

The perfect melted cheese sandwich actually has cheese oozing out of the sides of the bread. It's warm and when nothing else in the world can satisfy you, the melted cheese can. Sometimes, all it takes to make me feel better after a rough day at work or a cold winter's day is the comfort of melted cheese.

In order to have the perfect comfort of melted cheese, you have to start with a block of cheese. You don't need much more than that. So if I were to be reincarnated, I would choose the block of cheese. Because then, people could make melted cheese sandwiches with me. I would bring a smile to the faces of those who anxiously waited to gobble me up; I would provide comfort. I would be good and yummy and even help provide some bone support (you know, because of the calcium). And when people would think of me, they would love me and know that they could always count on me to provide some relief.

And that, Super Daysh, is why I would be reincarnated as a block of cheese. Plus, cows are stinky and nobody wants to be the stinky one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't take much to make you happy. You forgot the "Kraft American Singles". Maybe you should tell them where the "melted" and not "grilled" started.

Super Daysh said...

I would eat you if you were cheese. Something about you says "if I were cheese, I would be mmm mm good." tee hee hee. Thank you for the blog entry...very entertaining. I still don't see the difference between a melted cheese sandwich and a grilled cheese sandwich...both have melty gobs of cheesy goodness.

Anonymous said...

Wait until you know Jennifer a little better, then you will understand "melted" or "grilled". Melted really is better. She was well trained on that subject.

Zachary said...

But don't cow supply oodles and oodles of cheese to people all around the world?

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...