Friday, July 11, 2008

Another Round of Letters

Dear OK Magazine,

No, it is not fine with me if you glorify teenage pregnancy. I don't care how popular JamieLynn Spears is, a picture of her acting like life is peachy is not going to fly in my book. And don't even get me started on the quotes you shared.

Love,

A Disgusted Celebrity Gossip Follower

Dear Facebook,

I admit, I'm addicted. I'm looking for a 12-step program now.

Love,

The On the Path to Rehab Facebooker

Dear Keyboard,

I'm sorry I've used you so much today, but this web copy has got to be finished. We're almost finished, I promise. Then you can have a rest.

Love,

The Speedy Typist

Dear Sun,

I love you. Thank you for shining for me today. I wish I could enjoy you more, but I'll just be grateful for your presence.

Love,

The Sun Worshipper

Dear G2 Pen,

You are my new favorite. Please never leave. I can't imagine life without you.

Love,

The Famed (or not so Famed) Writer

Dear Body,

How rude! You should not get sick in the summer time. Save that for the cold, nasty winter time.

Love,

The Really Upset Stomach You Chose to Impose an Unwelcome Visit On

Dear Bottle of Tums,

Thank you for coming to my rescue today. Because of you, I've been able to give my fingers a workout.

Love,

A Grateful Tummy

3 comments:

Anna Sweet said...

It's refreshing to come across a creative blog, one with posts that are actually well-written :)

For Every Occasion said...

I hope that you get feeling better soon so that I can play Rock Band! I will be a very good drummer, I promise!

Anonymous said...

Remember who your star drummer is. And she is good!!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...