Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dedication: To the One I Love

You've never let me down. When I've been sad, you've lifted my spirits. You came and you gave without taking, even when I sent you away. When I needed to escape to another place, you were there telling me about New England. You don't mind when I wear a dress cut down to there or a yellow feather in my hair. Your only downfall is when you call me "Mandy" but I know that's just a pet name.

You're my one and only true love.



This is our first picture together. We enjoyed a lovely time at the band concert...even though he was a bit too shy to sing along (didn't want to hurt the girl at the microphone's feelings. He's so considerate like that.)




Love you forever!

6 comments:

Lori said...

You are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I bet he's smarter than to worry about a 19 year old, blonde, skinny ... A real man looks for more than that. A real man is not a shallow minded "pig".

Anonymous said...

You had rolling on the floor laughing with entry. I can remember hearing the song off my parents album or off the radio.

Where's the other album cover by the way? You need to put a pic of that one up. ;)

sg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie and Bryson said...

Hi Jennifer...I saw your blog on Sarah Aller's. I hope you don't mind me adding you to our blog list -- katieandbrygreen.blogspot.com
I have missed your sense of humor and working in an office! But just one question: I thought Donnie Osmond was your one and only?

KMHansen said...

haha that is cute. Jennifer you are way too cute. I love it.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...