Thursday, August 7, 2008

Work Series Part 2: Practical Jokes in the Office

For some reason, my co-workers think it is fun to play practical jokes on me. SuperDaysh says it's because I'm "good humored." I think it's because I'm very entertaining. Let me take you on a little tour of some of the practical jokes that have been played on me recently (and by recently, I mean most of these were played on me today.)

Cell phone in the ceiling:
I work in a creative department, and yet, the most "creative" thing my co-workers could think of was to hide my cell phone in the ceiling when I left to go to the rest room. Come on guys, let's be original. Jim already played this joke on Andy.



This where I found my cell phone, after I kept hearing "Footloose, Footloose, kick off the Sunday shoes" going off over and over again.

Next, my stick came up missing. I will share more about my stick later, but let's just say that I wasn't too happy when my stick ended up in SuperDaysh's cabinet.

This is my awesome stick.



Then, I decided to go to lunch. And I came back to this.








Yes, that is bubble wrap.


All of these jokes happened today...before lunch.

This one, however, happened a couple of weeks ago. I came into the office early one morning and discovered that my computer was missing. This sticky note was on my desk.



The note says, "Hi. I am your new computer. Denzel needed a break. (He took a vacation, you should 2.)I found my computer a little later...in my drawer.

The last part of our series will be an entry about keeping myself entertained.

5 comments:

For Every Occasion said...

I love the jokes! My office is boring compared to yours. Can I come and visit?!!

Cilla said...

So what is that awesome stick use for? You never wrote why it was so awesome. Just curious. :)

Jen said...

Stayed tuned for Part 3 in the series to discover the powers of the stick!

Mythreesons said...

I can hardly wait for part 3! Who knew your office was so fun? Dacia whines about it so much...several times a day, it's whine this, whine that. What's she complaining about, anyways? Your office looks like it rocks!

Anonymous said...

I work from home. So there's no one to play practical jokes on. ;)

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...