Monday, October 6, 2008

Birthday Fun - Part 4

September 23, 2008

Now it's time for the actual birthday day!

I started out the day with a phone call from the office. (I wasn't in yet, go figure.) My darling friend Erin from a previous job left me a fun present. What a great way to start the day!

Not long after, SuperDaysh came into work. She presented me with a new stick (the old one had been stolen) and a cubicle full of colored trash balls! It was fabulous.


Surrounded by my trash balls. (P.S. I was having a fabulous hair day.)


My new stick...I named him "Fredrico."


Then, my lovely work friends treated me to a delicious lunch at Red Robin. Aren't we so cute?




I ended the day with dinner with my family. We went to Brick Oven, which happens to be one of my favorite places. I even got a big cookie! And these beautiful flowers from Coach.

I have no idea what Jar is doing here. But this is pretty typical of him.

I had a wonderful birthday and was so very spoiled! Thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate. If you're wondering what you can get me for a gift next year, try this...Make it so I don't get any older! (Or at least keep the wrinkles at bay.)

2 comments:

Lori said...

You look wonderful and i am so glad you had a great birthday! it looks like you had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to say but we all do get older. The fam party was fun. Jar looks like he's doing the "peace" sign from the pic.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...