Wednesday, December 17, 2008

An Update of Sorts

It’s been a long time since an update! Sorry SuperDaysh. I still don’t have much time to update so here’s a quick run down on life right now:

- It’s almost Christmas. And it’s cold and snowy. But I don’t have much Christmas spirit. I blame it on work.
- Speaking of work, I’m still mad at Dane.
- I could really use a long nap right now.
- Or a cruise to some warm, exotic location.
- I kicked a full glass of Pomegranate 7-Up all over my carpet. Oops!
- I can’t believe that the people on The Biggest Loser lose nearly half of their body weight percentage. It’s incredible!
- I’m going to be very grumpy if I don’t get to use my time off during the Christmas break.
- I saw Twilight…and liked it. Shocking, I know.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I can't believe you saw Twilight...you betrayed me!! AND I noticed that you don't comment on my blog anymore, and it makes me very sad!

Lori said...

i hope you get time off and glad you liked the movie. i haven't seen it yet. and i don't like cold and snow either.

Super Daysh said...

Yay! You updated...to some sort. Tee hee hee. I do appreicate your update and thoughts on various...very random things. I hope you get to use your PTO as well! If you work during your Christmas break- I will come to the office (actually, I'll already be there) and beat you silly and then kick you out onto the street and send you home! *Hugs

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...