Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dear Blog,

I'm really sorry I've been so neglectful lately. It's no excuse, but life has been very busy. Between work and hospitals and church callings and naps and running and work and naps and dying plants and cleaning house and laundry and naps and work...it's been a little bit hectic. I feel like a bad mom, neglecting my children. Don't worry, I'll be back soon, I promise!

I have lots of fun blogs to post about, coming soon. I've got a fanstastic open letter to Prince William (this has been brewing for weeks), a catch up to Summer of Fun, and my take on why the "flu" season is no longer a season. And, very soon, you'll even get to hear all about Donnie and Marie, why I hate work conventions, and Onion Days fun! See, I told you I'd make up for my absence.

Just because I haven't been around much lately doesn't mean I don't still love you. You know the old saying, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." Be back real soon.

Love,

Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the letter to Prince William, and his return letter. The Queen will be really disappointed if you don't say yes to his proposal.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...