Friday, October 30, 2009

It's Halloween

It’s no secret that I do not like Halloween. Creepy masks, weird costumes, people eating fake brains! And what’s the deal with spider webs? I spend my time getting rid of those things around my house, not hanging them up for fun. I am not a fan. I mean really, it’s like walking around with a place full of mascots all day. Not my cup of tea, thank you very much.

With that being said, there are two things that I love about Halloween. Thriller and costumes. Not scary costumes, but funny costumes. Actually, just costumes that I make up. If I can brag for a moment, I’m pretty dang good at coming up with funny costumes.

It all started in the 7th grade. It was Halloween and I had to come up with a costume. My mom wasn’t a big fan of Halloween either so we kind of dreaded costumes for school. I came up with a pretty amazing costume…a pencil. Yes, a pencil. I made it myself and it looked awesome.

My next favorite costumer comes when I was about 24. My office at the time took Halloween very seriously, and I decided to play along. That year, I was “partly cloudy with a chance of rain.” And I won first prize at the costume contest. Pretty dang sweet!

Last year, I dressed up as my co-worker.

And this year, I got into the spirit again.



Can’t tell what I am? I’m a Weight Watchers drop out! You can't see it, but my back has a sign that says "Feed Me" and I'm covered with candy wrappers. And yes, I got all of the candy wrappers from my co-workers...in just one day.

But don’t worry, it’s just a costume. I’m still on the WW wagon.

Also, I don't usually wear flowers in my hair. Just testing the durability for a Young Women's project.

Happy Halloween!


2 comments:

For Every Occasion said...

I love the Quizno's napkin! Cute idea! You are justs so creative and skinny! You don't need WW!!

emilyring said...

I thought Anon was the WW dropout. LOL. I would have borrowed one Kenny's many sports shirts and wore it to work. If didn't have to to where I had to go on Friday.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...