Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bowling Madness

Mr. CMan loves a good bowling game. He also likes to "kick the pants off" of everyone who is competing with him. We went bowling on New Year's Eve and enjoyed our time.



Mr. Mster really got into bowling. He had a blast!



Love the little bowling shoes.



He beat grandma's score!



This picture with his little eyes poking up cracks me up!



The CMan also had an impressive bowling score.



And his dad didn't do too shabby either!



Pops had great form. I'm pretty sure he had the high score of the afternoon.

And my favorite part of the day? Bowling next to Randy Horiuchi.



I know you can't tell from this picture, but I promise, that's him. My favorite City Councilman!

3 comments:

Lori said...

glad you had fun bowling!
And I am glad i met you at TP too!!!!

Super Daysh said...

You are funny. But you failed to mention what YOUR bowling score was...

Jen said...

I think I got 109. Not sure. But I am sure that I broke 100. That might be the first time ever!

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...