Thursday, April 22, 2010

I've Been Thinking

- Why do I have to be the responsible one? You know, the one who remembers everyone’s birthday at work and makes a big deal out of it, the one who always shows up to the meeting, the one everyone else calls because they are ditching out. The nurturer, the comforter…the responsible one.

- 11 years ago today, I graduated from BYU. It was hot and sunny and I almost melted in my cap and gown. This morning, it snowed. What the what? Also, how am I old enough to have graduated college 11 years ago?

- When you are in a relationship, why do you feel you have to publicly declare it on Facebook? I mean, does hitting the little “in a relationship” button make your relationship real?

- How do I work less and make more money?

- I would really like to attempt to make one of those reversible bags where I have to pull out the sewing machine and all that good stuff, but my life is overtaking all the projects I want to do. I also want to make bows, and onsies, and rosettes, and all things pink! Can’t wait for that baby girl!

- Every afternoon, about 3:00, my productivity suddenly comes to a screeching halt. That can’t be good.

- I need to develop more Faith. And patience.

- Every morning, for about 2 hours in my office, it’s the same thing. Discuss the prior night’s TV show. Today, it’s Glee. Tuesday, it was how thankful they all are that Kate Goselin got kicked off DWTS. This conversation is always followed by at least one person declaring, “I don’t watch that much TV.”

4 comments:

Lori said...

you are too funny! i like your thoughts! and i too get tired of being the responsible one also.

Zachary said...

But Glee was pretty cool this week. Though...the whole "Am I Ready" storyline I didn't like at all. I could go on...but I won't.

Oh and you are the responsible one, because you have earned the trust of your peers. So it's your fault :)

For Every Occasion said...

We need to get together and work on some fun projects! I am also the responsible one and some times it really sucks!! Love ya!

Super Daysh said...

I know how you can work less and get more money. Quit and get a new job. You are under appreciated at the HM. I'd like to give them a piece of my mind. Oh, and the reason you are the one that everyone goes to when they are happy, sad, disappointed, grumpy etc..is because you are too nice. You are everyone's best friend. Stop being so nice (just not to me, ok?). :)

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...