Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Random Thoughts

- Today is so a 32-ouncer day.
- I feel like I've been through a break up.
- Only, it's not the "It's not you, it's me" thing.
- It's the whole the "stake split and I'm in a new stake" thing.
- It feels weird.
- I'm at the edge of my sanity.
- There are just some people who need to realize that their idea is not always the right idea.
- I know, totally dreaming here, but it's true.
- Speaking of dreaming, I want to dream again.
- Have you seen the mountains lately?
- Stunning, simply stunning.
- I will find that meadow of red that I see everyday from my front room window.
- Someone goofed big time.
- And it wasn't me.
- But I have to take responsibility for it.
- Not sure who to blame, but it's either the city, the title company, or the builder.
- It makes me a little bit angry.
- I got my favorite salad today.
- Only I forgot to say "no mushrooms."
- And now my favorite salad is covered in fungus.
- It's a huge salad.
- I wonder if it will last me the rest of the day.
- Because I have marathon meetings again today.
- Good bye.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...