Friday, December 10, 2010

Today is a Good Day

I found my camera cord and a G2 pen. Today is going to be a good day. Check out some of the goodies found on my camera.

First up: my birthday. I can't believe pictures haven't been downloaded since then.

This is a self portrait I took, in my car, to document the day. I do believe my age is showing.



Our kind-of-sort-a tradition is to go to Sundance right around my birthday to enjoy the changing leaves.

Here we are on the ski lift.



The Mster loved it.

My toes - a fresh pedicure.



Somewhere right about here I got a nose bleed. And all I had with me was a post it note. Mr. Mster thought it was pretty funny that I had a post it note stuck up to my nose.





A couple of weeks later we enjoyed a hike to Tarzan's Bathtub. That's not the real name of the place, but that's what my dad calls it. We hiked to a lovely little waterfall in Pleasant Grove. Mr. Mster and the CMan did great, expect when that dog came on the trail.





Another kind-of-sort-a tradition is to go bowling on my mom's birthday. Why we choose to go on her birthday is beyond me. This year, I made everyone strike a pose after they got a strike or a spare. I do believe everyone got at least one strike or spare.

Mr. Mster had a great time.


Ams gave us a run for our money with her mad bowling skills.



Jar wasn't bad either.



Grandma Carol does hold the record for the most gutter balls in a row, but I do believe she had a spare in there somewhere as well.



No, I'm not drunk. It's just hard to pose for a self portrait.



I'm pretty sure the CMan "kicked the pants" off of everyone again this year.



Keiko, the original poser.



Obviously that bowling class Papa Chuck took in college is paying off.



Coach was there too, but for some reason I don't have a picture of him. Either he didn't get a strike or a spare (which is possible since he was in the running for the most gutter balls) or he dodged the camera (which is actually more plausible).

In other news, baby LizBit has finally decided to stop growling at me. We're making progress.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...