Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 13: Letter to Someone Who Hurt Your Recently

How about a letter to something that hurt me recently?

Dear Spin Bike,

You know I love you, but my two year hiatus from you was just too much to handle, wasn't it? You were angry with me for not visiting you for so long. I'm terribly sorry, but life just got in the way of things. You know I'm not an early morning person and the only classes taught at night were on Tuesdays and Thursday. Tuesdays just didn't work for me once I was put in the Young Women.

I know what you are thinking. I could have come to visit you on Thursdays. True, I could have, but let's face it - I am really good at justification. I thought if I could only come visit you one day a week it just wasn't worth the effort. I mean, I would start to get comfortable with you and then I wouldn't be able to see you for a week. That's just no good.

But I'm back now. I know you missed me, but did you really need to punish me so hard? My bottom has been sore for two days. Don't you worry! I'll be back to visit you tonight and on a regular basis. Hopefully you'll forgive me soon and stop hurting my back side!

Love,

Jen

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...