Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 17: Someone I would want to switch lives with for one day and why

I only want this one if it works both ways. I want to switch lives with a stay at home mom, but I want her to switch lives with me as well. I think this would help us each appreciate more the stage we are at in life. I hear so often, "You're single. I would give anything to have as much free time as you have." To which I reply, "I would give anything to have a little person call me mom."

So, I'll switch, but you have to switch with me too, OK?

1 comment:

Lori said...

plus- why in the world do married people think that single people have so much time in their lives? that cracks me up. i am only home a couple of nights a week. and when i am home, it is crazy how busy i am.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...