Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 19: Nicknames I have and why

Nickname #1: Lunchgut Leonard
I got this nickname when I was 26. I went to Las Vegas to go house shopping with the bro and my sister-in-law. Well, turns out it's really boring to go house shopping when it isn't your house. And it's hot in Vegas. So I sat in the back seat of the Honda and ate treats. Lots of them. As we were driving around, bro says, "Hey, can I have some of those Mike -n- Ikes?" I say, "They're gone." Bro says, "OK, how about some licorice." I say, "Ya, that's gone too." Bro says, "Geez Lunchgut Leonard."

Nickname #2: Fat Leonard
See Nickname #1. It evolved into Fat Leonard

Nickname #3: Len
Short for Leonard
My name is Jennifer. When people shorten Jennifer, they say Jen. So, one day I decided Leonard was old enough to have his name shortened. So it went to Len.

Nickname #4: Leonard Bodie Horiachi
Because Leonard, duh. And Bodie is a cool name. And Randy Horiachi is my favorite SLC council man. Although, I still don't know how to spell his name.

Nickname #5: Princess
My grandpa called me princess. Maybe it's because I was a bit (read: a lot) spoiled growing up. Maybe it's because I'm the only girl. Maybe it's because I want to marry Prince Harry (William is engaged, had to move to the other brother). Maybe it's because I look great in a tiara.

Nickname #6: Brat
Because my mom calls me that.

1 comment:

dana said...

You forgot Rebel.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...