Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 28: A picture of me from last year

And how I've changed since then.

This photo was taken last Memorial Day after a very long, very hot hike.



How have I changed? I've learned in the last year not to take some things so seriously. There are some people who really are just that stupid and you'll never be able to change them. Instead of letting it stress you out, you should let it go. I've learned that I am stronger than I ever thought I could be. I can do more than I thought and I am smarter than I ever believed. I'm capable and independent and strong and that's totally alright with me, even if some people think I'm too capable or too independent or too strong. (But really, that's a topic for another day). I've learned that I am A-OK. But I'm working on accepting all of these things.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...