Friday, August 24, 2007

Random Thoughts

- I've named my computer at work Britney. Why? Because she acts up, is not reliable, and randomly just shuts off. Just like Britney Spears.

- It's such a waste to pay a premium for dental insurance if I'm not going to go to the dentist. I think I better just man-up (or in my case woman-up) and go get a check up. I sure do hate the dentist.

- My brother is throwing the first pitch out at the Owlz game on Labor Day. He's so excited!

- The price of Excedrin keeps going up. If my headaches don't kill me, the price to take care of them just might.

- I'm reading "All Marketers are Liars." It's interesting, although rather random.

- I don't know what to get my friend for her birthday. Any suggestions?

- I am no longer a hostage to my office. I got my key card and can now leave whenever I want without the fear of being locked out. This also means my boss can ask me to work late or on weekends. The price I have to pay for freedom.

- Lindsay Lohan was spotted at a local grocery store. Why do I have the urge to go to the grocery store now? I don't even like LiLo.

- I think it's fun to find new blogs. However, I tend to get obsessed with the new blog and want to read everything that writer has ever written.

- I am searching for a knee-length khaki skirt. I'm starting to get the feeling that the skirt must be last season because I can't find one anywhere!

- One of the first rules of writing marketing copy is to make your writing "you" centered. This post is really "I" centered.

2 comments:

Zachary said...

So did you go to the grocery store where Lindsey went?

Jen said...

I didn't go in...but I did drive by.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...