Friday, August 17, 2007

Taking a break

I need to take a little break before I take someone's knee caps out! Therefore, I want to share some of my favorite pictures from my trip to NYC last summer.



Look at the arms on that guy! He was the beer guy at Yankee Stadium and he had the nicest arms I've ever seen in my life. His teeth on the other hand, not so nice.

This is a traffic jam in China Town. There was a police man in the middle trying to direct traffic, but these cars weren't going anywhere. I thought it was the funniest thing I've ever seen!



Angie and Kari laughed at me for taking this picture, but this is underneath the street. The actual street was torn up and these guys were working under the ground. I thought it was so cool! And the white in the picture is the plastic fence around the work area. I stuck my camera through the fence to take the picture.

And there's a sampling of some of my favorite things about NYC!






1 comment:

Angie said...

You need to come and work in my building! Megan and I are really quiet and fun too. Your right....we did laugh at you for taking that picture. But now I think it is cool! Who would have thought all that was under the road....not me!!

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...