Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Birthday Month

Yes, that's right, I'm celebrating birthday month. Now, some may think this is a bit excessive, especially since I'll be turning 31 and not 5. However, I REFUSED to celebrate my birthday last year (30 was just a little too much for me to handle), so this year I've decided to celebrate birthday month.

Here is a list of things I'm going to be doing to celebrate birthday month:

1. Going to the Tower of London. I cannot wait to meet some ghosts! You know, that's not something you do everyday. (Well, maybe some of you do, but it's a rare occurence for me.)

2. Visiting St. Andrew's Golf Course. This is all to make my brothers jealous. Yes, making your siblings jealous is part of any good celebration.

3. Buying a replica of the Queen's tiara. I'm going to need a tiara if I'm going to wear one all day on my birthday.

4. Eating one thing that I know I shouldn't everyday. This morning, I started my day off with Peanut M & Ms. Not an entire bag, so I'm not a total glutton yet.

5. Attending a new ward. This is a pretty big change for me. But I'm ready. And it's all part of birthday month.

6. Going to October Fest at Snowbird.

7. Riding the tram/ski lift to look at autumn leaves.

This is the list so far. I'm sure as the month goes on that it will grow. But since a good chunk of the month will be spent in Europe, this little list will grow without me even knowing it. Just imagine all the things I can do in Europe to celebrate birthday month! I may even throw a hot guy with an accent into the mix!

I am taking one day off from birthday month. There will be no birthday celebrations on Sept. 21. This is Angie's wedding day and my gift to her is to let her have the entire day ! (I'm so nice!)

4 comments:

Angie said...

Wow Jenn, that is generous of you! What a true friend!! Have fun in Europe and enjoy every minute of it! Be sure to call/text me if you get stuck on the JFK runway for 4 hours!

Zachary said...

I think celebrating your birthday month is a spectacular idea! And what better month could there be? Have a blast in Europe! I am jealous (and I found the official regulations on passport photos: Smiles are OK). Be safe and have fun!!!

Jen said...

To my loyal blog readers (all 3 of you):

Mr. Zachary here is also celebrating birthday month. Since he thinks it's a good idea to celebrate all month long, all 3 of you readers (or I guess 2 of you since Zachary is one of the readers) should help him celebrate by leaving comments on his blog. And please remember, HE IS OLDER THAN ME! And that's all that matters.

Zachary said...

And I always WILL be older. I am ok with that.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...