Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day Fun

I love Labor Day! I claim it as my favorite holiday. (Why not, nobody else does.) I got a sunburn, watched a parade, went to a high school football game, saw some spectacular fireworks, and had a sleepover with my nephew. Ahh, good times. But the highlight of the weekend came last night when my brother got to throw the first pitch out at the Orem Owlz baseball game.

My brother is the biggest sports fan I know. This was a dream come true for him.

I was standing close to the field to take a picture of the pitch, but for some reason, I totally missed him throwing the ball! I have no idea how that happened. I turned to my other brother standing next to me and said, "When does K throw the pitch?" C said, "He just did." I cannot believe I missed the pitch. But here is a picture after the fact.

Good job, K! And, the Owlz won 6-5. I think it was because K gave the team good luck with his opening pitch.

1 comment:

Angie said...

That is so cool! You are quite the little sports fan these days!

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...