Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The flight across the ocean

To make matters worse, we were booked in Business Class, but since we had missed the flight, we were now seated in coach. And I had a middle seat.

We got on the airplane and not only did I have a middle seat, but there was a large bald man sitting in front of me. My view for the next 9 hours – a big, bald head. I knew then that this would be the longest 9 hours of my life.

I tried to sleep, but couldn’t. Tried to watch the movie, but couldn’t (because of the bald head), tried to read my book, but the guy next to me was moving too much. I was very uncomfortable. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, we landed in Atlanta. Time: 1 hour and 5 minutes to make our flight. I had a small bit of hope, but not much. I was really hoping to make the next flight for 2 reasons: Number 1: because we got booted out of our Business Class seats in London, we were booked in First Class to SLC. And Number 2, I just really wanted to go home.

1 comment:

Zachary said...

I hope that you won't hold this against all bald heads...

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...