Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ireland Day 3

We left Dublin this morning and headed south along the coast. The first stop was Kildare. We went to a stud farm and Japanese Gardens. I thought this was a weird combination. But what was weirder was that I misread the itinerary. When I saw stud farm, I read spud farm. Made sense in my mind that we would go to a potato farm in Ireland. So when I saw horses, I was a bit surprised.

Minature horses at the stud farm.

Japanese Gardens

After the stud farm and gardens, we continued traveling to Kilkenney. There was a castle here and we spent some time shopping. I found some killer black boots at a shop here. I can’t wait to wear them.


Kilkenney castle



Here I am trying to break in to the castle.

Killkenney

We finished out the day in Waterford. We went on a tour of the Waterford Crystal Factory and saw how they make crystal. We then had the evening to explore Waterford.





Millennial Ball at Waterford.



Making crystal.

Waterford

1 comment:

mo12miller@gmail.com said...

I loved Kilkenney. We walked around there too. That castle that you are standing at I did a cartwheel in front of it. The land in front of it was huge & did you see the backyard? So beautiful.

Did you pick out some sweaters to wear? Did you love the Crystal factory. I loved it. It was pretty cool place.

I loved Ireland. So green!!

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...