Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The last day


Today was the last official day of the tour. We left Cardiff in the morning and headed to Bath. I really liked Bath. It was a charming little town and I thought the Roman baths were cool. I wanted to touch the water at the baths, but there were signs all over saying the water was untreated and to not touch. But I sure was tempted to stick my hand in there! Plus, Bath is Jane Austen country, so I couldn't have been more thrilled to spend some time there.





Roman baths






Bath - isn't it a beautiful little place?

Our next stop was Salisbury. This was a lunch stop, so we didn’t spend much time in Salisbury. There was a really cool cathedral here that we took a look at.








Salisbury




Then we were off to Stonehenge. Stonehenge was so crowded with tourists! Stonehenge was really neat to see and I was intrigued.







Stonehenge


Then, we were back to London. We got in later in the evening, so Kelly and I walked around by our hotel in Kensington and then just went back to the hotel.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...