Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New Hairstyle

I am in desperate need of a new hairstyle. Right now, it just hangs there and is not cute.
I can't make up my mind what kind of cut I should get...Katie Holmes or Jenny McCarthy.






What do you think?

Now, before I hear all the "you should grow it out" arguments, there are a few things about my hair that you should now.

- My hair does not grow long - it grows out.

- It is naturally curly and very thick. I usually have to get my hair thinned when I get a cut, that's how thick it is.

- Before I went to Europe, I got a reverse perm on my hair to help control the frizzies. (I did not want a repeat of the NYC hair!) Now, it's straight, but also pretty damaged.

I probably won't have a chance to get to my hairstylist for another couple of weeks, so I'm open to suggesetions!

4 comments:

For Every Occasion said...

Jennifer! We are sitting in the Houston airport and we think that the Kate Holmes haircut would look super cute on you!

Jen said...

I'm leaning towards Katie Holmes, too. I kind of wonder if I can really pull that look off, though.

For Every Occasion said...

Oh you can pull it off!

mo12miller@gmail.com said...

I would go for the Jennifer Mc. hair. That's my hair now. cut mine off last week. Love it.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...