Monday, October 8, 2007

Random Thoughts

There are a million and a half things running through my mind right now and not enough time to sort it all out. Therefore, a random posting of random thoughts.

- I love General Conference weekend. I know I sound like a great big nerd for saying that, but I do, I love it. I was fed spiritually.

- I was also fed physically this weekend. I made the most delicous (and low-fat) pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.

- The air feels incredible right now. It's not hot and it's not cold. It's just right. (That's right, Goldilocks knew what she was talking about.)

- I have an increased desire to be better and do better. I'm going to make a list of goals to work on. (That's right, goals. And it's not even New Year's yet!)

- I went to play with a friend of mine on Friday night. For the first time in a long time, I saw the old friend that I've loved for all these years. She's never left my life, but for the last little while she's been different. Friday, I saw a return of her old self.

- I want to live a life where I can be more in tune with the Spirit of the Lord.

- I watched a video of an extended family reunion from 1990 on Sunday. Why did I always think I was so fat as a teenager? Seriously, I had the tiniest waist!

- On that note, I think I'm going to find a spinning class and go to it. I like spinning, but I don't want to join a gym.

- Do I really want to build my freelance business? Should I?

- Life is short. And sometimes life is tragically taken from us before we feel it's time. I want to live a better life.

- I'm not a wife or a mother and I don't expect to be a either anytime in the near future. But I want to be a better homemaker.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Jen! Its Chris Smith from Noni, back in the day! Hows everything? Still like the condo? Give me an update. chris@sonicmotion.net. Also check out my blog, that should give you an update on me.

Chris

erin said...

I loved conference too. Yay for conference!

And sorry about your job. :( Sounds like mine?

Zachary said...

Amen to everything you said...and I say you should build your freelance business...after all, you rock.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...