Thursday, November 29, 2007

Random Randomness

I thought it was time for another round of random thoughts.

  • I love, love, love this time of the year! The other night, I turned off all the lights in my house and turned on the Christmas tree. I just sat there and stared at my tree. It was so beautiful!
  • I find myself smiling, for no reason at all. Just random smiling attacks. I like it.
  • Matt Damon really is the sexist man alive!
  • It’s about time someone recognizes my genius!
  • “Reunited and it feels so good.” I don’t know why, but that song is stuck in my head right now. I don’t even know the rest of the song. Just that one line.
  • I am writing the ward Christmas program. Of all the writing projects I’ve ever done, this one makes me the most nervous!
  • I love those moments when something that has been confusing you for years, suddenly becomes very, very clear.
  • I also like it when I finally find an answer that I’ve been looking for.
  • I like randomness.

2 comments:

For Every Occasion said...

I need to come visit and see your decorations! We need a girls evening. I call it an evening because we both go to bed early!!

mo12miller@gmail.com said...

Yes...I need to see pictures of your tree. Remember...I leave really far away...it's only 5 hours. but it's far still. i agree with the matt damen comments.. love him in the bourne movies.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...