Friday, November 30, 2007

It's a Christmas Quiz

I totally ripped this off from another blog, so feel free to do the same!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate. (But if my mom is reading this, neither, and she knows why! It’s an inside joke.)

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps some and the rest are in our own individual piles in the family room.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope. Isn’t that stuff poisiousness?

5. When do you put up your decorations? The day after Thanksgiving. And not a day before! Same goes for the Christmas music.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Red jello with no fruit in it.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Probably Christmas Eve when my brothers and I made my pjs spark.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Marissa told me in the 3rd grade.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Technically, no. But I always open some. It makes my dad mad.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? This year, red and green bulbs, red berries, and ribbon.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Sitting in my house, looking out the window – love it. Playing in it – love it. Driving in it – no thank you!

12. Can you ice skate? Yup.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Not really. Probably my Barbie doll house.

14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with my family and not getting sick!

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Don’t have a favorite. How about one of each!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Having fondue with my family on Christmas Eve.

17. What tops your tree? Nothing. Man, that’s lame.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? “Mary, Did You Know” Or “The Little Drummer Boy”

20. Candy Canes? sometimes

21. Do you feel Christmas is too commercialized? No. It’s not that Christmas is too commercialized, it’s just that November is completely gone now! When the radio station starts playing Christmas music on Halloween, that’s when I think we’ve gone too far.

1 comment:

Angie said...

My family does fondue on Christmas Eve too! So much fun!

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...