Saturday, December 1, 2007

Pictures


To go along with my randomness, here's a random assortment of pictures. Actually, I just barely downloaded some pictures that have been on my camera for months and so I thought I'd share some. Enjoy!

Here's my Christmas tree. Sorry, I have no idea how to turn it the right way. This was, of course, before my indecisiveness kicked in. I've now added red berry branches, curiling willow, and gold ribbon.

A view of the new paint.


My nephew, C, at the Owlz game on Labor Day. This is a pretty typical picture of him.


A picture of both nephews with my mom and dad. M is kind of blurry here because my mom was bouncing him. And yes, my mom is going to be mad at me for posting this picture of her.


Since my mom is already going to be upset about the previous picture, I might as well get myself in more trouble and post this picture of my mom playing the air trumpet. She's so talented!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Play it Liz!! I love her!

mo12miller@gmail.com said...

Sweet pictures. Love it!! Love the color in the lr. nice!!

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...