Sunday, November 25, 2007

Small and Simple

I've always known that it's the little things in this life that make a difference. The little things truly become the big things. I've always known this, but I don't know that I ever really believed it. Until now.

Never in my life has the meaning of small and simple meant more to me than it does right now. By small and simple things will great things come to pass. This is an eternal truth.

It's when we take the small things for granted that we will have huge holes in our lives. We may wake up one day and realize that the one, little thing we let slip from our lives would have made the difference. If we would have just kept up the small and simple things, great things truly would have come to pass.

I'm constantly on this path to becoming better. I push myself; I challenge myself; I look for opportunities to grow. From now on, instead of looking for something "great" to change my life, I'm going to focus on the simple things. Line upon line.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...