Monday, November 19, 2007

You're It

I have a bit of blogger's block at the moment, so I answered the "tag" from Angie's blog. Here are 6 things about me!


1. I love being by myself. I really do. I like to spend time with my family and friends, but there are times when I really just crave time all by myself. In the words of PeeWee Herman, “I’m a loner, Dottie. A rebel.”

2. I have the tendency to try to make everything “better.” And sometimes, it’s just not my place to make it better. Sometimes you have to figure it all out on your own and suffer through the hard times. But I still want to make things better again.

3. I am a very loyal person. Once you win my trust, I’m loyal forever. Betray my trust, and it will take a long time to win it back. And sometimes, that trust just can’t be won back.

4. I’m a curly haired girl who wishes she was a straight haired girl.

5. I’m neither a morning person or a night person. Is it possible to be a mid-day person? Because I think that’s what I am.

6. I have an insatiable desire to learn. Especially when it comes to studying the Gospel. The problem is I think I have a bit of ADD so I don’t stick to one subject for very long.

1 comment:

For Every Occasion said...

I am so glad that you posted something! And I am with you on the wanting to be a straight hair girl!!

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...