Wednesday, December 26, 2007

How Was Your Christmas Day?

I love Christmas. This year, we had a fabulous day in my family. I’ll update later with some awesome pictures, (and by awesome I mean pictures that my family wishes weren’t on my camera) but for now, I’ll share some things I discovered over the past two days.

1. My mom and dad are hilarious when playing Cranium.

2. A “blue garbage man” will keep a 3 ½ year old occupied for hours.

3. There’s nothing quite like a white Christmas.

4. Even though I’m an adult, I still act like a 5 year old when it comes to opening my presents Christmas morning.

5. When my dad says that I got “stupid” presents, he means that I got lots of stuff I really wanted and needed.

6. My nephew sings the best rendition of Carrie Underwood’s “Wasted.” Even when he doesn’t “have enough time.”

7. I am not patient enough to put a puzzle together.

8. I like to be wrapped up like a burrito.

9. I want cheese fondue for Christmas Eve dinner every year.

10. When it snows, do not park your car on a slanted driveway. Because when you go to move, you might end up in the bushes.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...