Thursday, December 27, 2007

Meet the Family

I thought it would be fun to introduce you to the family. We’ll start with the parents.



Here’s Dad:

His life-long goal is to go to Sturgis on a Harley Davidson.


And Mom:


She does not like to have her picture taken. Usually, she’s hiding behind someone else or making a weird face.


Now, K. He is my oldest brother and is by far the biggest sports fan I’ve ever met. And, he has a big heart, too.



K is married to E.

E loves chocolate! If you want to keep your chocolate, don’t let E see it.

Then I come in.

And I’m definitely the smartest, prettiest, and favorite child. Yup, that’s right.

Then, J.

We like to play pranks on each other. He thinks he’s got one up on me, but you just wait! I’ve got a good one planned.


J is married to A.



I’m so glad he married her! We like to get pedicures.

J and A have two of the cutest little boys in the world.

C and M. They are the best.

C is full of energy!

He loves to play trucks with the village.


I love M’s cubby cheeks!

And bringing up the rear is Coach.


Coach loves to golf. And he thinks he’s good. But he’s not a very patient teacher.








1 comment:

For Every Occasion said...

M is getting so big!! Love the pic of you!

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...