Friday, December 21, 2007

Setting Goals

As soon as Christmas is over (and the holiday is always over sooner than I think it should be) the new year is upon us. Pretty soon, we'll be hearing about New Year's Resolutions all over the place. I've never been one to make New Year's Resolutions. I tend to make goals all through the year instead of in January. But this year, I decided to make some New Year's goals.

Last year, I heard of someone who sets goals by following a scripture. The scripture is Luke 2:52: "And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man." Here is a wonderful example for us to follow when it comes to setting goals.

Following this scripture, I will set goals to increase intelluectually (wisdom), physically (stature), spirtually (in favor with God), and socially (with man).

Let's just hope I'm still on track come February 1.

What are your New Year's Resolutions?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...