Saturday, January 26, 2008

50 Things About Me - Right Now

I’ve noticed recently that the whole “100 Things About Me” is circulating around again. I participated in this trend last year and thought it would be fun to do it again. Only this time, it’s 50 things about me – right now.

1. I am sick of the snow!
2. Grateful for the moisture, but seriously sick of the cold weather.
3. I’m trying to decide if I’m a morning/night person.
4. I can’t figure it out.
5. I think I could be a night person, but my current lifestyle is forcing me to be a morning person.
6. “I feel my Savior’s love…”
7. “In all the world around me…”
8. You get the point.
9. I really like my handwriting.
10. I’m restless and feel like I need to change my personal style.
11. Same goes for my house.
12. But I have no idea what that style should be.
13. I love spinning!
14. I am full of opinions.
15. If you don’t want my opinion, don’t ask for it.
16. Because you may not like what I have to say.
17. I took one of those “political” quizzes.
18. It said I agree most with Hillary Clinton.
19. Except I don’t.
20. Thank you, Dr. Brian!
21. You’re the best.
22. My new celebrity crush.

23.


24. Look at how cute he is.
25. Traction control rules.
26. So does IKEA.
27. If you do not know me, please don’t try to set me up on date.
28. Just because two people are single does not mean they would make a great match.
29. January is the worst month ever.
30. I’m so glad it’s almost over.
31. Seriously, there’s nothing worse than coming down from the Christmas high.
32. Maybe we should start celebrating Christmas twice a year.
33. My shoe rack broke.
34. And my shoes are scattered all over my room.
35. There’s this old man in my ward that is the greeter. If he’s gone one Sunday, I feel incomplete.
36. Fingers do not belong in a flat iron.
37. I’m still trying to learn that lesson.
38. This one is for my brother.
39. I can’t believe you rode the New York/New York roller coaster without me!
40. It’s OK to laugh at yourself.
41. Still on track with the new year’s resolutions.
42. I’m actually quite shocked.
43. I wish Peter Cetera was still with Chicago.
44. I saw a 4-Runner high-centered on a snow bank.
45. Guess where I saw it?
46. At the local high school.
47. No surprise, huh?
48. Sometimes I find clothes in my closet that I forgot I had.
49. Does that mean I have too many clothes?
50. Life is good.

1 comment:

Super Daysh said...

You are funny. Very funny. I find myself constantly chuckling to myself while reading your blogs. That's all I have to say about that.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...