Monday, January 21, 2008

It's Snowing - Again

It's snowing outside, I have the day off, and I have no motivation to do anything. As a result, I thought I'd share a little story that is appropriate for a day like today.


The setting: Alta Ski Resort
Characters: Jen, Jar, Am, and Eric
Scene: First time skier taken to the top of a hill.


Jar: "See those big piles of snow beneath the trees?"
Jen: "I see them."
Jar: "Those are called tree wells. Whatever you do, stay out of the tree well."
Jen: "OK."



Jen: "I'm losing control!"
Jar: "Just make your skis go into an A."


Jar: "I told you not to go into the tree well."

Jen: "That A thing didn't work out so great."


Jen: "I' ve lost my ski!"

Everyone else: Laughing hysterically at the chick stuck in the tree well.

Jen: "Could someone please come pull me out?"

1 comment:

Zachary said...

I can totally picture that! And that whole "A" thing...never worked for me either.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...