Tuesday, February 5, 2008

4 Things You May or May Not Know About Me

I got this as an email but thought it would be fun to post.

Four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order.

Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Pizza maker
2. Farm manager (don’t laugh, it’s true)
3. Violin teacher
4. Telemarketer

Favorite Movies
1. Dead Poets Society
2. Pretty in Pink
3. Footloose
4. Pride & Prejudice

Four places I have lived
1 Payson
2. Pleasant Grove
3. Provo
4. I think I need to get out more

Four TV Shows that I watch
1. Friends
2. Biggest Loser
3. The Office (when there’s not a writers' strike!)
4. What Not to Wear

Four places I have been
Too many to limit it to 4, so I’ll just put my favorites.
1. Lucerne, Switzerland
2. St. Petersburg, Russia
3. Edinburgh, Scotland
4. New York City

Four of my favorite foods
1. Mom’s chicken casserole
2. Lasagna, with no cottage cheese
3. Pesto pasta with pinenuts
4. Grilled cheese sandwiches

Four places I would rather be right now
1. In Hawaii with sunshine
2. San Diego with sunshine
3. At my house with sunshine
4. Did I mention sunshine?

Four Things I am looking forward to in 2008
1. Surviving the winter
2 My tax refund
3. Getting my emergency preparedness under control
4. Going on vacations

1 comment:

For Every Occasion said...

I am so glad that you included New York City on your list!!

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...