Friday, February 8, 2008

Random is my Middle Name

It's been awhile since we've had a round of random randomness.

  • There is a window I walk by at work. Every time I walk by it, I think, "Dang, my waist looks small." But it's not.
  • What are we going to do if the choice is McCain and Clinton? Moving to Canada is not the answer.
  • Yesterday, I really wanted an omelet. Not today.
  • I think I met my future husband today. He was driving the side of me on the freeway this morning in a black, 2-seater Mercedes. Maybe it was just the car I fell in love with.
  • I think it's poor taste to invite your co-workers to an MLM meeting.
  • The weather man said 5 days of no snow! Yippee!
  • "Footloose...Everybody cut footloose!"
  • I put my "Phantom of the Opera" CD in this morning. Ahhhhh...
  • Mo Mo, thinking about you today. Hope everything went well yesterday!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love the new look of the blog! Get ready for FOOTLOOSE!!

Jen said...

Oh this darn blog! I can't figure the thing out at all. No idea how to get my links back up.

mo12miller@gmail.com said...

thanks babe. i loved your comment on stepping up. very true. thanks for your thoughts. we love you!!

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...