Monday, February 11, 2008

My Weekend

I had a rather strange, although not terrible, weekend. Here are a few of the happenings:

- Happy Birthday, A! I have the best sister-in-law ever. We celebrated on Friday and had a great time.

- I learned that my house is my nephew’s favorite place to visit. Yes! I’ve been on a quest to be “favorite aunt” ever since that kid was born. Looks like my plan is working.

- Keele got a lot of lingerie. A lot.

- Migraines, on a Saturday, not fun.

- But know what helped? Finding “Sixteen Candles” on TV. If I can’t go out because my head is exploding, a little Long Duck Dong always helps. “That you?” “Ya, that me.”

- What does being a homemaker really mean? And how am I supposed to be a homemaker? I’m a little concerned.

- I am not looking for my soul mate. Although, can’t say that I ever was searching for a soul mate.

- The saddest thing happened. My bridge on my violin broke. I’m very upset by this. It’s fixable, but I’m sad. There will be a blog entry all about the violin so you can understand more why this upsets me.

- Sunshine, a car wash, and no snow!

1 comment:

For Every Occasion said...

Keele got a whole lotta lingerie!! Watch out!!

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...