Thursday, March 6, 2008

I Have A.D.D.

So I have never actually been diagnosed with A.D.D., but I have a habit of self-diagnosing. I like Web MD. I’m convinced I have A.D.D. That’s why I’m so random. Just ask anyone in my family or anyone who’s known me for a few years and they will verify that I’m random. I call it “popcorn brain.” My brother calls it “auto pilot.” And sometimes, my blog suffers from my randomness.

-- I had another crazy dream. No Mormon Tabernacle Choir performances, but I dreamt I broke my finger. And when I woke up, my finger hurt. Wouldn’t a broken finger just be terrible? I mean, think about it, a broken finger would seriously cramp my style.

-- I cannot stand random capitalization.

-- Sometimes I think I’m a 90-year-old lady. You know, I find myself saying things like, “Back when I was a kid.” That’s totally what an old lady says.

-- I don’t like it when Colin teaches the Tuesday spinning class. His music sucks! Give me some Bon Jovi and Pink Floyd if you want me to be motivated during my workout.

-- I’m mad a Super Tuesday. That was nothing but a bunch of hype that really didn’t amount to anything.

-- A couple of weeks ago, my family was playing Catch Phrase. Two funny things happened. #1: It was my turn and I had to get my team to guess flat tire. I said, “You’re driving down the road and all of sudden ssssttttttppppffffzzz (that’s a noise I made). My sister-in-law said, “flat tire.” That’s all it took. Then, my brother was trying to get his team to guess leisure suit. He said, “Cole wears one of these.” And Coach said, “A leisure suit.” So dang funny!

-- I’m afraid of skin cancer. Actually, I’m just plain afraid of cancer. But I really want to go to the tanning salon. My legs are so white that I think I actually glow in the dark!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll loan you my stobe light so that your legs will glow in the dark.

Anonymous said...

How did you like the surprise visit from the missionary who just happened to stop by your parents' house right before you arrived? Funny thing, he hadn't been at their house for the last eight years.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...