Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm a Rebel

Sometimes, I’m a rebel. Yes, it’s true. Shocking, isn’t it? But sometimes, I like to be a rebel. Like wearing flip flops during a snow storm. Or when I wear jeans to work in the middle of the week. And sometimes, but very rarely, I take a really long lunch. But don’t worry, I make up the time on other days (OK, so that just totally took away my rebel status). The point is I like to be a rebel.

I think there’s a little bit of rebelishness (totally made up that word) in all of us. And you know what? I think it’s good to celebrate the inner rebel. So the next time you want to eat ice cream for breakfast or blow off work for a drive with the sunroof open…go ahead. It’s time to embrace the rebel in you!

1 comment:

Super Daysh said...

Here is another rebel thing: leaving comments on blogs during "working hours". Cute blog!

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...