Monday, March 3, 2008

I have weird dreams

I’ve had some pretty strange dreams in my life, but the one I had Saturday night pretty much takes the cake (mmmm, cake).

Part 1: I was the accompanist for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. I can play the piano, a little bit, but I was accompanying on the organ. I told Mack Wilberg that I didn’t know how to play the organ and he said it would be fine and to just start playing. So I did. I must admit, I was pretty good at the organ. I remember playing really, really fast and the Choir did a great job of keeping up with me.

Part 2: I was singing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in the Conference Center. (The first part of the dream maybe, could have possibly been true since I can play piano, but I cannot sing!) Sitting behind me was my best friend’s mom and we were really high up. I was so nervous because I knew that I was speaking in a few minutes (I think it was General Conference) and I had no idea how I was going to get all the way down to my seat. So before the performance started, I went and put my coat on my chair on the stand. Then I went to sing and when I got back up to the top, someone was sitting in my seat, the very seat I had just put my coat on to "save." Kathy (the lady behind me) told me just to slowly make my way up front. So I was singing, while walking down hundreds of stairs, and got to the stand. Only I didn’t need to worry about the seat, because by the time I got all the way down the stairs, it was my turn to speak.

And that’s where the dream ends. Kind of makes me wonder what I ate before I went to sleep.

3 comments:

Zachary said...

That is the funniest dream I have heard about in a long time. If you figure out what you ate...let us know.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it was your hot date Saturday night, made you dream in technicolor.

Anonymous said...

Oh wait, the date was Friday, it was the other one Saturday, cute, but, not quite as hot.

Blog Archive

About Me

a little bit sassy...